• Fully serviced
• 4 x 2 sleeper tents with Hotel standard single bed configurations.
• Luggage racks
• Bedside table with lamp
• All towels and bedding provided
• Hot water bottles in winter
• Fully serviced
• Shared bathroom facilities
• Open air shower with basin, towels, mirror and power plug
• Solar-powered hot water
• Separate flushable toilet with basin
Relax in Style
Relax in ultimate style
• A Boma area with fireplace and chairs around,
• A dining table seating 8 guests, adjoining the
• A comfortable lounge with a bar facility all under open side stretch tent.
• Kitchen tent equipped with gas fridge, gas freezer, gas stove, crockery and cutlery, pots and pans, wash basin.
Dinokeng Game Reserve
Less than an hours drive north of Johannesburg in the malaria-free, free-roaming Big 5 Dinokeng Game Reserve, Gauteng, South Africa
Eco-friendly, solar powered tented camp consisting of 4 tents, sleeping 2 guests each, maximum of 8 guests, regret no children under the age of 12 years.
Situated under huge indigenous trees next to a river in an unspoilt, unfenced, secluded private concession area of the Reserve
Catered and self-catering options available with a resident game ranger and a camp aide.
Get up close and personal with nature
and experience the sights and sounds of the bush. Expect to spot any of the big 5 animals as well as antelope, reptiles, an abundance of bird species and nocturnal animals such
as aardvark, bush babies and night jars.
* One 2.5 hr wildlife activity is included per person per night's stay, i.e. a late afternoon or
early morning guided game drive or a guided bush walk.
* Game drive and bush walks include snacks
* Drinks are excluded and will be billed accordingly
* Full day trails packages available upon request
``Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”